Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Flea: When Daycare Calls - Part I

Flea: When Daycare Calls - Part I

Flea posted this recently. It seems they have GANFYD's in the States as well.

If you don't know what a GANFYD is, well, hopefully you'll never need one. All they do is create work for people like me.

The number of different notes people ask for never seeks to amaze me: examination board notes, holiday notes, simple "been to the doctor" notes and yes, "safe to return to nursery/school" notes.

Flea is absolutely right: no-one seems to use their common sense anymore. Perhaps more to the point, no-one is happy for anyone else to use their common sense anymore either!

Anyway, I'd better get back to work and stop reading blogs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Russ,

It's ok to read blogs!

As long as you've got a note.