Monday, January 04, 2010

An explanation

Hello, been a while.

Someone noted that I haven't blogged for a while. I thought I should explain.

I have been busy. I am now very much part of the establishment, being Chair of East Sussex Local Medical Committe. Additionally, in June of last year, I was elected to the General Practitioners Committee of the BMA for a year. I am not sure whether I will get re-elected this year, time will tell.

As a result, given I do not (and have never) blogged anonymously, I partly have no wish to cause our negotiators difficulty by commenting publically on matters political, but mostly I have less time to post and comment.

Consequently, my blog has fallen by the wayside almost entirely. I spend sufficient time discussing medico-politics during the day, one way or the other!

On which note, I'm hoping to start using my camera more as a means of relaxation, so you might get some photos on here, interspersed perhaps with the odd bit of politics.

(By the way JD, it was nice to be missed. Thank you. That also to the few dozen people (or at least aggregators) who have persisted in checking my blog every week.)

2 comments:

StorytellERdoc said...

WElcome back, and congratulations on your new post. I just started blogging in mid November 2009 and it's slowly setting in to be a part of my life...but time consuming.

Happy New Year to you.

Nurse and Hospital Stories said...

Ah, looking forward for an update, eh. I love reading your posts. :)

Take care,
Peny@medical uniforms